Friday, December 26, 2008

Free Verse


ERRATICALLY BEGRUDGING WITH VEHEMENCE
by Alyssa Masangcay


This is how we've been and this is how we'll be
We can never turn the side of truth
It is you! who betrayed me
Before, I promised you I'll be there whenever you call me
That I'll keep the rain from falling dow into your life
But now, I've had enough, Im done with all your lies
The truth hides behind your eyes
And it lies beneath your tongue
Did you like what you've done?
Saying sorry is the same old story
Can't make amends if you're only making mistakes again
Everyday is a bitter sweet - sweet bitter
Now's the time, I got to go
I don't want to waste my time anymore
I don't wanna leave you but I have to
Im sorry if it hurts you
Im sorry I dont care
Im sorry because you made it
Its more then you deserve.

No comments: