Friday, December 26, 2008

Hidden But Happy

You're a gift firm up above

That makes my whole day complete
You also lighten up my day
As the love I'm waiting for years.

When you start to talk to me,
My heart beats so fast
When your smile turned to me,
I feel very glad as my heart jumps so high.

Whenever we're together,
And i hear you laugh,
I wish everyday to be with u
For i feel the real me with you.

I don't know why your so nice to me,
That you feel me so much cared everyday
And i don't know if this is love
For i don't know, the true meaning of love.

I want to say the words inside my heart
But the thought that our friendship will last,
Makes me quiet every time
So i will wait for the time to come,
I'll be ready for everything that's possible
to happen.

-Bernadette S. Cunanan


No comments: