Tuesday, January 6, 2009

farewell (free verse)



As we depart on our different ways

I distinguish some will fail to remember
The days that is full of bonding moments
And serious lectures from our beloved teachers.

But whenever far our destination
I'm sure that some will commemorate
All the times we had together
Will still remain in my heart forever.

As our lives will revolutionize
I anticipate that we're still be friends
We still remember embarrassing moments
And our unforgettable moments.

When we leave this year, we won't be coming back
So I thanked all of you for sharing pleasurable moments
Whenever sometimes it's awful
I'm sorry for my dreadful manner.

I believe that partings is not easy
But all we know is that, whenever it's hurt a lot
I feel it's time to say bye
All memories and moments will end
Farewell to you my dearest friends.


Posted By : Bianchy Ching

No comments: