Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PARODY. [Rusiana, Joyce Ann & Jennifer Serafin]

SONG FOR YOU
I.
I have a letter for you
The day you came
Just filled the paper
Full of my smiles
I saw someone looking at me
Writing this letter for you my dear, Yeah
Just like an answered prayer
I looked around and found you there.
CHORUS:
I really know what to do
Having this song for you
I really made this for two
My sincerity too
Was kept in this tool
For you, and memories too
Having this song for you . . .
II.
I don not understand
What i'm going through
I'm reminiscin'
that I think of you
Coz' of the night that I saw you
Gives me the feeling, I love yo, Yeah
Just like an answered prayer
I turned around and found you there.
*REPEAT CHORUS*
BRIDGE:
Soon I will be forgotten, Baby
And you'll forget our past
But I'm here for you at last . .
*REPEAT CHORUS*

No comments: