Sunday, January 4, 2009

Parody




Original song:



Still There for Me
Vanessa Hudgens and Corbin Bleau
High School Musical 3 Sountrack

Sometimes I can be so hard to understand
(It's ok)
Even when I'm Lost you show me
Who I really am
Life with me hasn't always been an easy ride
But because of you I leatned to lose
My selfish pride
And I-I wanna tell you that I'm sorry
I-I

(chorus)
Even when I'm giving enough
and I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I've got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me...
Even when I can't be there for you
You're always there for me...


Parody:

Still Here for You
by: Berna Balingit and Reynante Amandy
Sometimes I know you just want to be alone
(don't mean it)
I know that you have some conflicts
And you need a space
We all encounter problems in our daily life
That's why I'm here willing to help you
To make things right
And I-I wanna tell you that I'll be here
I-I-

(chorus)
Even when you're not giving your time
and you're missing sometimes
I'm still here for you
Even when you've got nothing to hold
And you're ready to fall
I'm still here for you
Here for you
Here for you...

Even we are not the best of friends
I'm always here for you.

No comments: