Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PARODY of AWAKE by Secondhand Serenade

ORIGINAL SONG :


AWAKE by secondhand serenade

With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes,
I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do.
You're an angel disguised.

And you're lying real still,
but your heart beat is fast just like mine.
And the movie's long over,
that's three that have passed, one more's fine.

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.

I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue,
but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.

And if it's a hero you want,
I can save you. Just stay here.
Your whispers are priceless.
Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.

Say my name. I just want to hear you.
Say my name. So I know it's true.
You're changing me. You're changing me.
You showed me how to live.
So just say. So just say,


PARODY :


TELL ME by Mark Jason Dabuet & Bianchy Ching


When I first saw you yesterday, my heartbeat fast,
I don;t know why it's like that, my bestfriend tell me that you're sweet
And you're one of a kind

Then my brother call you
And introduce you to be my friend
And he is very happy
That we now very good friends

Do I fall in love with you
But I am afraid to tell you
But I am afraid to tell you
Coz I I think you don't like me
And so I don't want to be hurt
Coz we will be far from each other

The days have past in nothing, coz I don't see you
I feel you have someone and now you don't have time for me
I feel I'm alone, coz you're not here beside me

But then I was so wrong,
You said that you love me and wait for me
You ask if you love me
I say yes to you, and this is true.

This is me. I just want to love you
This is me. And I know it's true
I'm loving you. I'm loving you.
I will do everything
This is real. This is real.


posted by : Mark Jason E. Dabuet & Bianchy T. Ching

No comments: