Monday, December 29, 2008

Free Verse

"I Will Endure The Pain"
You're the person I want to be with
Even I know that you don't love me.
Because being with you is a gift from God,
and your the greatest blessing I ever had.
I'll treasure the times that we're both happy,
and the time you spend just to talk with me.
Cause what I feel is the feeling of happiness,
when I am alone and so depress.
Despite of the fact that it really hurts me
and you've given me all the kinds of pain.
I will still love you even it is pointless
and I will never leave you until the end.
But there's one thing I want you to know
and I'm begging you to listen carefully.
For what I'm doing is not an obsession,
this is love and a true affection.
From: Lowie Jim D. Palisoc

1 comment:

IV-PLATINUM said...

FREE VERSE

SECRET LOVE
by:Rommel Daniel A.Rago


Everyday is a wonderful day for me
Whenever I see your beautiful eyes
And hear your lovely voice Especially when I see you smile
All my worries are gone
You dont know you give me strength
Strength to face the reality
That we are not meant to be
Because you already have someone special
And the world we are moving
Are truly different with each other
I'm still hoping
That you will notice me
And the things that I do for you
I dream that you love me
The way I love you too.