Sunday, December 28, 2008

Free Verse

WHEN IT WAS ME


What makes her so much
better than me?
What makes your heart
think that two of you can be?
I want to wake you up
from your endless fantasy.
Looking through her eyes, while
holding her hands so tight
I’m not jealous!
No… I’m not…
It’s just that I want
one thing that she got,
It’s your heart that means a lot
to me, until now, honestly
Why do you look at her so amaze?
she use to model, she’s going some
acting and a pretty face that she has
But darling, what so special about that?
I remember way back when you use to
Admire and look at me that way…
Maybe today you have chemistry with her
But please don’t you forget, you have
history with me…
Baby its better if you and me were still together
Coz all I can remember when it was me…
By: Almanzor, Maricar

No comments: