Friday, December 26, 2008

P_A_R_O_D_Y

If I Fall
Artist: Amber Pacific
Album: The Possibility and The Promise

This is for the ones
who believe their lives won't change
Hoping that someday things
will mend and be the same
This is for the ones who have lost it all
When all that's left to gain
Is a simple reminder
that the things that we're
blind to slip away

How can I say
Say I'll be okay

And if I fall through these days
that go by without cause
Just a painful mistake
has left me here on my own

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

If I Die
by: Fajilago, Jaycel Chris
Fiedacan, Bryan


This is for the man
who believe his heart won't fade
Hoping that someday God
will cure and kill the pain
This is for the man
who have faith in God
and keeps the curse away
He's a very good mentor
of the things that the
world has thrown away

How can I pray
I'm fading away

And if I die through these
nights that cut me without thought
Just a dreadful mistake
has left me here all alone

No comments: