Friday, December 26, 2008

what really hurts by Mae Ellen Brimon

I fell for you but you are taken
Because of that my love was forsaken
And now my heart is badly broken

I said "I love you"
To which you replied "I love you more"
But i found out that you are just lying

You and I seemed perfect together
But waiting for the right time seems forever
No choice but leave for the better

I just can't move on
All because you promised me that you'll hang on
And now you're with another person

I adore you but I just can't tell
Because to my bestfriend's friend you fell
And now the pan hurts like hell

In your arms is like heaven
But the third party starts to threaten
You ruined our relationship
And now I am broken

I'm too coward to say "I love you"
Because of that you found someone new
That indeed made me blue

Do you know what really hurts?
It's when you forget and let go of someone
the one who truly and undyingly loves you

No comments: