Friday, December 26, 2008




The Silent Epitome of the Heartless Sombre
(Volume 1: Unveiling the Colors of Sorrow)
by: Fiedacan, Bryan


As far as I know
I'm trapped inside this oblivion
Trying desperately to figure out your clandestine
How could you be so pretty
Its as if you stole her throne
The throne of Venus,
I know you stole it
even my heart,
my heart,
my heart,
cloaked with cobwebs of the past,
frozen yet impentrable. . .

and then you came. . .

defrosting the snowflakes,
banishing the rotting cobwebs
that weaved my soul. . .

. . .at last. . .

I finally found you
my strength and my savior

. . .and with you. . .
. . . I soar the skies. . .
. . . I flare the clouds. . .
. . . and cleansed all my filthy and wicked grief. . .

. . .but now. . .



. . .you're gone. . .

No comments: