Friday, December 26, 2008

PARODY

ORIGINAL SONG:

ALL OR NOTHING by:
VAnessa Hudgens

They can play let's pretend
Make out like they're my best friend
Telling their lies
And they can scheme behind my back
Make fiction not a fact
Try to re-write my life

But they ain't got a clue
If I were in their shoes
I'd shut right up

Take me as I am
Or not at all
I ain't ever gonna change myself for no one
No compromise
'Cause it's my life
It's all or nothing.



PARODY:

NOW OR NEVER by:
Nambatac, Karbela and Tuliao, Rina Joy

Look at us
Can't you see?
We are trying to breakfree
Hating this game
We're blaming ourselves for our lives
We want to clarify
We just want to be us

We don't care what they say
They say we were crazy
What do they know

So let us not pretend
Be true to all
We will never be the same as we were before
No hiding now
Or take a bow
It's now or never


ORIGINAL SONG:
HAVE YOU EVER by: S Club 7


Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebody
Wished there was a chance to say I'm sorry
Can't you see?
that's the way I feel about you and me baby
have you ever felt your heart was breaking
Lookin' down the road you should be taking
I should know
'cos I loved and lost the day I let you go


PARODY:

STAY WITH ME by: Nambatac, Karbela and Tuliao, Rina Joy


Baby try to understand what I am feeling
Deep inside my heart I know it's bleeding
Stay with me
Oh I need you now it's driving me crazy
Sorry but I didn't mean to hurt you
But my heart and mind tells me I love you
I should know
Please say I love you before you let me go




No comments: