Friday, December 26, 2008

Free Verse

WHAT IT FEELS LIKE
Anna Rose Navarro


When I walk into this place
I wasn't thinking that I'll fall apart
Your shadow, walk behind me, and your face
A reminiscent from the days of old

No one knows all the thoughts
All the ideas I got and contains inside
I am broken apart, my heart
Is still looking for someone to feel right

I remember the night
When I'm feeling down
Thinking of you, my only one
Though for you I'm not the only one

My heart was like tearing down
When I see you walking away
Though you know it hurts a lot
But then you came numb

I guess sometimes it takes more than this
A false conversation, feeling all this pressure
Everything around me feels so broken and jaded
I wish these moments passed me by

You dont know what it feels like
To wish the day was over
You can't bring back this day
To have to start all over

No comments: