Friday, December 26, 2008

"You've Never, You've Just"


You've never teach me how to love you
You've just show and open the world to me
You've never let me feel the freedom that was never uncovered
You've just let me feel a mother's tender loving care.

You've never let me taste the chocolates I want to buy
You've just let me taste the indescribable rust-taste of syrup I abhorred
You've never let me walk continuously to the path I've wanted to take
You've just smile and hug me tight in the midst of confusion.

You've never let me feel that you're ready to catch me when I fall
You've just stand before me like any shadow when I failed
You've never tell me that I'm better than my sisters
You've just show me that I'm the best in your eyes forever

I've always let you know how much I love you, my dear mother
And I just look down everytime you treat me as a young child
You've never let me feel that I'm alone in this cruel world
But I've never ever show you how worth this would whenever we're together.


Linang, Eireen Camille S.

No comments: