Saturday, March 7, 2009

If I were an Angel




If I were an angel, I would be your protector. I would stay with you forever. I would never ever let anyone hurt you. I would strengthen my wings. I would give you everything. I would always make sure that no one could ever make you cry. I would give you the laughter you’ve always wanted. I would give you the love that no one could ever give you. I would give you the comfort you’ve always wished for .I would catch your fallen dreams and rebuilt it with joy in your heart. I wish I were the angel of your life.

I wish I were the angel of your life so I could be the only one in your heart. I knew it could never happen that is why I just only wish I were an angel. For the past few years, I always see you crying that is why I wish I were an angel. I wish I were an angel so that I could take off the sadness in your eyes. The sadness I always see, the sadness that also makes me weak. I never intended to be an angel in your life, but just let me be an angel in the sky. An angel who would never insist to be part of your life, but, just an angel that could always protect you and be at your side.

f I were an angel, I would give you the light in your darkest night. A light that would lead you to the right path, a light that would give you new hope to start. I would give you the courage to start again. I would give you the strength to continue life. I would heal your broken heart even though it is not for me. I would put back the broken pieces of your life even though I would never be part of it.

If I were an angel, I would be the happiest person in the universe. An angel that would never be the love of your life, but an angel who would always be part of your life. I would never wait for a return, but I would be the luckiest person in your life because you let me to be an angel in the sky.





Garcia, Geraldine Grace G.
IV- Platinum

No comments: