Friday, December 26, 2008

Parody-Mabelle Zinah D. Corpuz and Jamaica Chavez

Who am I?
Mabelle Zinah D. Corpuz and Jamaica Chavez
Who Am I, that tha Lord of all the earth
would care to know my name
would care to feel my hurt
Who am I?
that the night and morning star
would choose to light the way
from my ever wondering heart
Refrain:
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who you are
Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading
here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the air
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord You catch me when I'm falling
And you told me who I am
I am Yours
I am Yours
Who Am I? (The Parody)
Mabelle Zinah D. Corpuz and Jamaica Chavez
Who are we, that the Lord of the whole world
Would love to know our name
Would dare to feel our pain
Who are we
that the glowing, rising sun
would make another day
from Your ever loving heart
Refrain:
Not because of who we are
But because of what He've done
Not because of what we've done
But because of who He is
Chorus:
I am a flower slowly blooming
here tonight and seen tomorrow
A stone thrown in the ocean
a water in the sea
Still You see me when I'm crying
Lord You save me when I'm drowning
And You show me who You are
You're in me
You're in me

No comments: