Sunday, January 4, 2009

Parody Of Here I stand

Original song:

Here I Stand
by:Madina Lake

My hands shake
Coz today, I know
You'll gonna break my heart
And, my life without you in it
Is a life that's not worth living
I'll be strong
But I wish I was someone else
Anyone but me, tonight.

Here I stand
All alone
Tonight
And I wish I was strong enough
To breathe
Without you
In my life
And I wish I was
Anyone but one.



Parody:

In My Heart

The glass hailed
From the sky, tonight
You should open your eyes
And, look at the stars from above
And they're shining like a crystal
In your eyes
And I wish you were here with me
Standing at my side, tonight.

Here I am
Hoping you'll
Come back
Remembering the memories
Of you
Within me
In my heart
And I wish you were
Standing here with me.


By:John Marco T. Remandaban
Alyssa M. Masangcay
IV-Platinum

No comments: